May 17th 2022 Menu Tasting
Time & Location
About The Event
CASA BELLA GROUP MENU TASTING
Menu tastings offer an opportunity for booked and prospective clients, family & friends to taste our Chef’s Choice Menu and gain confidence in the integrity of our menu. Please note not all menu items will be offered at the tastings. Our objective is to showcase how the chef prepares and presents Casa Bella’s meals so you have the confidence in selecting the perfect menu for your guests.
For booked clients (up to two) please register for the tasting as a booked client and all required fees will be applied to your contract. There is a $25 fee per booked client. Clients are allowed to invite up to 4 additional guests to attend the tasting at $50 per person. Please have guests pre-register and purchase tickets in advance - all guests are considered non-booked clients and are charged $50 per.
-The tastings are held at Casa Bella and we aim to seat each couple at a private table with their guests however this is not guaranteed.
-Tastings are done buffet style for all clients with a full meal service along with wine and champagne tootaste. Please come hungry!
Sample sit-down plated meals will be on display for viewing.
-Appetizers will be passed from 6PM - 6:30PM with the buffet opening from 6:30PM - 7:30PM.
-If a tasting group does not meet our minimum guest count to put a full-service buffet together then Casa Bella will alter the menu specific to groups attending and serve the meal sit-down style.
-We ask that you arrive promptly to help us make the experience as efficient as possible.
- If you are hoping to taste an additional item not listed requests must be made to your event manager at least 2 weeks in advance. Additional fees will be applied for any added items. Please email your Event Manager directly with these requests - we can not honor requests made last minute or not communicated to the Event Manager directly.
- Menu tastings registration will close 1 week prior to the tasting.
Tickets & Cancellations:
- Booked clients will find tasting fees added to their contracts with Casa Bella.
- Non-booked clients and guests can reserve tickest (up to 4 guest tickets allowed per event) by registering and/or purchasing tickets online. All online ticket sales include Paypal’s service and processing fees, adding $1.06 to each ticket.
-Cancellations made within 72 hours of the tastings are non-refundable and will require you to purchase new tickets regardless of reason. If you need to reschedule before the 72 hours we are happy to reschedule your tasting at no additional charge.
*Menu tastings have limited availability so please register accordingly
Appetizers: Crab Cakes, Chorizo and Date Bites, Cambozola Bruschetta & Chicken Skewers
Entrées: Fire-Grilled Tri-Tip, Filet Mignon, Chicken Marsala, Mediterranean Chicken & Grilled Salmon
Sides: Cajun Pasta, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Steamed Vegetables
Salads: Mixed Greens & Caesar Salad
Bread: Focaccia Bread and Artisan Bread
Drinks: Water, Soda, and our house wine; William Hill Cabernet, Merlot, and Chardonnay
If there is something you would like to try not listed on the menu above,
please inquire about pricing and availability.
- Booked Clients Ticket$0$00$0
- Non-Booked Client/Guest Ticket$51.06$51.060$0